Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya! XD , well i LOVE editing photos and im now too scared to put them on my fb as ive had nasty comments before :foxes15: so i though i would post them here! you dont have to comment or even see them ! , its more of a place for me to store them! :D x

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Those are cute.. Why would anyone want to say a nasty comment about those ??

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
These are adorable! Great job, Shannon!
aww thank you! :D x

Those are cute.. Why would anyone want to say a nasty comment about those ??
Thank you! , yeah just some idiots from school kept saying "why do you keep putting up photos of your dog , do you have no life?" :mad: they are just jealous i have a dog and they dont lol well thats what my mum says :p x

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Lovely photos. I agree with your mom. Sounds like they are jealous and the ones that dont have a life. ;)

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Those people are lame!
Either they don't have something they care about that much in their lives which is sad or they care about silly things like pop stars and actors rather than real things like beautiful dogs that make a true positive difference in our lives - either way they are silly to pick on you!

PS: I am 28 and have a serious job at a big company and I have 7 pictures of my dogs on and around my desk right now!

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Those people are lame!
Either they don't have something they care about that much in their lives which is sad or they care about silly things like pop stars and actors rather than real things like beautiful dogs that make a true positive difference in our lives - either way they are silly to pick on you!

PS: I am 28 and have a serious job at a big company and I have 7 pictures of my dogs on and around my desk right now!
thank you! , i think your right! they are all obsessed with justin bieber and 1D :p lol its v funny ! they dont understand the love you get from a animal and they never will :p

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Shannon, listen to the girls, they are right. People who take time out of their
day to put others down are definitely lame. They put you down in order to make
themselves feel better, because deep inside they are miserable. Your pictures are
very well done, I especially like the newer one, with the flowers. :thumbright:

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Shannon, listen to the girls, they are right. People who take time out of their
day to put others down are definitely lame. They put you down in order to make
themselves feel better, because deep inside they are miserable. Your pictures are
very well done, I especially like the newer one, with the flowers. :thumbright:
awww thank you! :D x

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Why would anybody want to leave a nasty comment to her? She is adorable and you clearly live her. I agree that who ever is leaving the bad comments is lame. Misery lives company...

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Why would anybody want to leave a nasty comment to her? She is adorable and you clearly live her. I agree that who ever is leaving the bad comments is lame. Misery lives company...
thank you! , i do wonder what people are thinking when they leave nasty comments ESPECIALLY at a dog! :foxes15: x

1 - 15 of 15 Posts