Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to see pictures of these chis that I haven't seen in a long time! :) Get your cameras out! ;)

Buster, Mr Peepers, and Lucky
Reuben
Diesel and Guinness
Lexi
Hershey, Jax, and Sassy
Awen, Unity, and Violet
Sami

Feel free to add to the list anyone. ;)

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
I know :oops: I'm so bad. The reason I don't post more pics is because the pics I post always look the same. :lol: It's always them rough-housing :lol: and then a couple shots by themselves. When you all post pics they are different and are such cute ones. :wink:

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Hmmm yes - Guinness was quite the stud as a baby (laughs). Here are some more recent pictures!

When I got him, he weighed 2lbs. Now he is a wopping 9lbs!

The "Elvis" lip. Whenever you scratch him on the chest near the harness, he does this face.

Tired.

Still handsome.. and "laying down" for a cookie!

Speak!!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Mommy's sorry!

Mommy is so sorry that she has been gone from the board for so long...she has been taking me on walks, which are the best thing since boiled egg!!!
I have celebrated my first birthday, grown out of every harness mommy has made for me, I bark nicely now at the mailman (I love him) and the FedEx man (he is scared of me) and Layla, who is a big dog and she walks past my house a lot.
Here is a photo of me before I went to my first 4th of July street fair...people liked me...except the Republicans...I peed on them...

http://hometown.aol.com/jnnoriginals/images/reubenpatriot.jpg

Here is a photo of me with my new toy...mommy likes it when I put it on my head like this...she sings "Sunshine of my Life" when I do that and I WAG and WAG and WAG my tail when she does.

http://hometown.aol.com/jnnoriginals/images/flowerpower.jpg

Thank you for remembering me! Mommy's been busy recouperating from an operation she had in July and with her work but she is much better now!
Reuben

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Aww thanks for posting pics! :D

Reuben is soo adorable Jill, I have missed seeing his pics! :D I'm glad to hear you're feeling better now. We've missed you on the boards!

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Aww Sami is so beautiful. :love5: :D I can't wait to see the other pictures. ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts