Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
5,224 Posts
He is really beautiful...he does look a little older than a year old though.

Gorgeous looking Chihuahua, any idea of his breeding lines?

x

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Oh I would love him - he has such a gorgeous face - such expression!!! - well done you found a beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
He's really pretty! I love the one of him in his bed! Hope he relaxes soon and shows his true personality. :)

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
He is so cute! I love the pics! He does look a little older, but that could just be the pics or the way his hair is right now. After a good grooming I'm sure he'll look younger :).

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Aww Kat he is a beauty!
Love his colours and face, soo cute!!
Just want to reach in and cuddle him, lol x
Just beautiful, you must be so pleased hon xx

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hehe I've not groomed him as of yet so maybe he looks a lil scruffy. I'm going to bath him and groom him tommorow hopefully after a nice nights sleep :)

The woman did tell me he was about a year and 6 months when I went to collect him, they worked it out from her daughters birthday last year, she had him from 6 months.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Skyla, he's so pretty. He reminds me of my Coco. It won't take long and you'll be his everything and he'll open up sweetheart. Keep being the loving gal that you are and it won't take long!!!

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh and btw Ive told him he has some admirers so he needs a good grooming session hehe
Thanks for all your sweet comments :)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
You'd be shocked what a lovely bath and grooming does. Good luck with him honey and let us know when you hear from his breeder. I would really try to get that Drs. name for some info if I was you!!!

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
oh Kat!!! hes so lovely!
he has such beautiful colourings and a really sweet face.
sooo happy for you! xx

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Can't wait to see him all cleaned up!
I don't think he is so young... If Vet verifies he is an older dog, then definitely decide everything the old owner told you is lies...
It's their loss--he is beautiful! Very photogenic too :)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts