Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this cute little collar and charm for Ruby in the mail today so we had to take some pics! I just had to get it coz it had a dangly princess charm, the ones with charms that sit against the collar just disappear in all that fluff!

^Check out those 'grinch hands'! Lol, I love em!

'Enough modelling now! Nap time!' :lol:

I'm sure you're all probably sick of seeing that bed! Haha, it's the only place I can get her still enough to take any good pics :bounce:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
I'm absolutely totally convinced that these are the most perfect, beautiful pics of the most perfectly, beautiful chi in the whole universe. I'm soooo totally in awe of these pics Peta! You've really outdone even yourself. :love9: :wave:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Perhaps next time, Ruby can have her hairstylist come in and fix her hair where we can see her jewels a little better. :lol:

Although I must say, I like her hair down much better than when it's up. She's so pretty!!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
AAAAAWWWWW Ruby, you look so booooootiful that our Mommy let us do a special post to you too. We love your pretty necklace and we want you to give your wonderful Mommy lots of licks and hugs from us for making our bootiful new siggy and avatar. Our Mommy looooves it too. She said your Mommy made us look so pretty. Lot and lots of kisses and licks from your friends Minx & Brooke. :love3: :love4: :love7:

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
luv4mygirls said:
i sooo want to clean up those paws of hers!!!!!!!!!! it's my pet peeve elfin magick feet!!!!!

she is stunning and i loooove that charm!!!!!!!!!!
HAHA! You're not getting anywhere near em ;) I love em, they're a crack up! I always be careful not to cut it all of when I'm trimming her nails :tongue:

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
mychisangel said:
I'm absolutely totally convinced that these are the most perfect, beautiful pics of the most perfectly, beautiful chi in the whole universe. I'm soooo totally in awe of these pics Peta! You've really outdone even yourself. :love9: :wave:

Ditto :D and may i ad that the charm is great and i love her fluffy paws too :wink:

kisses nat

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Not trying to bump this, just saw that it's got some new replies since last time I checked and wanted to say thanks heaps! Hearing everyones great comments is so nice :)

:p Mandy, Nat loves Rubys paw hair too ;) So there!!! :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts