Aww haha what a cutie! That color suits her so well. :love2:
Elaine, did Latte lose a bit of weight?

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aww haha what a cutie! That color suits her so well. :love2:
Elaine, did Latte lose a bit of weight?
hehe... i never had a poncho for any of my dogs before :). pink is a great color always for her.
i dont know if she lost some weight... hmmm. i havent had her weighed for awhile. i'm bringing her and Tootsie to the vet in a couple days to get there nails trimmed, so , i'll have them both weighed

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is adorable. Are you selling these?
thanks ! i am selling them but i only have size xxs right now. next time i go back to the petwarehouse i'll try to find some bigger sizes but not sure if they'll have them ...

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Obviously I can't see her figure under the poncho, but her face seems slimmer.
Either way, she looks really great. Lovely girl. :)

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
thanks ! i am selling them but i only have size xxs right now. next time i go back to the petwarehouse i'll try to find some bigger sizes but not sure if they'll have them ...
Woo Hoo!! I want one for Chica!! Maybe I can find one for her in Mexico!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Oh my goodness, I have been looking everywhere for a little sombrero and poncho for Ruby! The trouble with living in Australia though is I have to do most of my shopping for Rubes online, and haven't been able to find any anywhere. When you have other sizes will you post to Aus? I'll definitely buy one! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Obviously I can't see her figure under the poncho, but her face seems slimmer.
Either way, she looks really great. Lovely girl. :)
thanks LS :). i been meaning to tell you i love your new siggy. i was so happy to see Bella in her Thermal w/ hearts !

How much are the ponchos, and what colors do you have?? I have a boy and girl i would like to get one for
they are just 4.00 each plus shipping and i only have the color that Latte is wearing. i sent you a pm :)

Woo Hoo!! I want one for Chica!! Maybe I can find one for her in Mexico!
oh, nice ! when are you going ? i love Mexico.. i havnt been in ages though

That is really cute!!
thanks !!

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com App
Looks great! Doesn't she look classy!
hehe . thanks , she really didnt want to model it but i couldnt wait to see how it looked on her :)

Oh my goodness, I have been looking everywhere for a little sombrero and poncho for Ruby! The trouble with living in Australia though is I have to do most of my shopping for Rubes online, and haven't been able to find any anywhere. When you have other sizes will you post to Aus? I'll definitely buy one! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
oh, yes !! i ship to everywhere :). i have shipped to Austrailia many times. i'll try to find some bigger size but i didnt notice any last time i was there...

That poncho is so cute on Latte :)
thank you . hehe. i think its cute and funny too :). i'm just not used to seeing a dog in a poncho so it strikes me kind of funny

Look at that little Muffin! oh Elaine she looks so darling too bad that poncho does not come in blue! :lol:
thanks, Kitty :)
actually, they did make it in a Violet color with the same color stripes ( green and brown ) . that color could be for boy or girl i think. not like the pink that is a definite girl only color. but i didnt see any violet there. there was so much stuff there , i didnt look thru everything though...

·
Registered
880 Posts
So cute! I wanted that when I saw it posted in your other thread, but xxs DEFINITELY won't fit my 10lb monster :p

1 - 20 of 35 Posts