Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first pic was taken a few days ago. Carl has a pillow in the bottom of his crate, and he crawled in the pillowcase. And got stuck.

Also from a few days ago

Now the following pics are from today, after he got home from the hospital.

Charcoal face (it's hard to tell what's charcoal and what's his mask!)

Can you see his red eye?

Showing off the shaved legs:

Sitting by the door, waiting to go outside. He looked back at me like "Um, are we going or what?"

The weirdo decided to take a nap in front of my car...

He's been napping all day. I'm sure he didn't get much sleep last night!

·
Registered
785 Posts
Katie,
So glad everything turned out okay!
Poor little guy must just be tuckered out with what he has been through in the last 24 hours. Just give him extra loving and let him sleep.
Probably wouldn't hurt if you laid down and took a nap with him.
Stress can deplete your body a lot faster than we realize.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Right now Carl's on my lap chewing on a new Giant Nylabone. He seems very content. He's been extra clingy :)
He needs a bath because of the charcoal all over his face (plus he smells hehe) but I think he's had enough stress for one day!!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Poor Carl - he really went through an ordeal. I love the pic with him stuck in the pillow case. He must be really happy he is home.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Poor carl. I was so sorry to read your other thread about him. I'm really happy that he's okay... I was worried about him :) He's adorable

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
AEROMarley1983 said:
Wait....I've been gone for a few. What happened!? Poor Carl! Glad he's better though!
I see you found my post in Chi Chat ;)

Thanks everyone :love5:
His eye is much better today- it looked really awful yesterday...I got some creepy pictures of it *shudder* but today it's more light pink and white.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts