Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On February 24th, my beloved Tequila Rose turned 3 years old. It can’t be said enough just how much time flies when watching our dogs grow from playful puppies to lovely ladies. I just wanted to take a second to post a little tribute to my girl, with pictures starting from the day my fiance and I traveled 6 hours to pick her up at 11 weeks old; leading up to one taken just yesterday.

Then:

And Now:

Tequila and one of her biggest fans, my grandma. They're only 85 years apart in age. ;) =D

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SWEET GIRL! In hot pink to match your beautiful pink!! I love your fantastic smile!! I can see why you make Mom so happy--you are a true treasure. :eek:ccasion9::eek:ccasion7::eek:ccasion6::eek:ccasion1:

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you all for the birthday wishes!! Liz, her breed is a Chinese Crested Powderpuff... the fluffy version of the Chinese Crested Hairless that most people know as the Worlds Ugliest Dog. Jayda, for her hair she is groomed into a "pony cut" which gives the dramatic length. It's a lot easier to maintain than a full coat; but as you can see in my siggy I change her hair style a lot LOL! Her mane/crest, feet, and tail though have never been trimmed; which is why it's so thick, especially in comparison to her younger pics. That's one thing I love about CC's is how much different they can look depending on how they're groomed. Their faces also grow out if not clipped, too.
For the pink color, it's just food coloring in a mini spray bottle. I just kind of "airbrush" it on; and once it dries it doesn't rub off on anything. It does fade pretty quick, but since it takes less than 5 minutes to do I don't mind maintaining it... and like I said I change it up a lot; so if she's not white she's usually some shade of pink, blue or violet! =D

·
Registered
870 Posts
Tequila Rose

Happy Birthday beautiful girl, what a lovely name:D

And I had bits of my hair that pink a little while ago, Love it:D

I adore the pic of her with your Grandma, I miss my Nan very much, she would have loved Teddy :)

x

1 - 16 of 16 Posts