Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My precious little angels are tired out at last after a morning of being little devils, bringing in bark from the garden and chewing it up on the living room carpet, barking at the neighbour hanging out washing amongst other devillish naughty things. It's a fine sunny day here after a very cold start so they were in and out thru' tied up cat door to their little fenced off safe area annoying the cats too who just wanted to laze and sleep in the sun.

Minx

Brooke

·
Registered
587 Posts
awwww how sweet. Those are two BEAAAAUUUUUUTIFUL babies! They look very very comfy! Hmmm i wish i was there right now!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ilovesadie said:
That blanket looks SOOO soft!! Minx and Brooke look very comfy sleeping on it! Can I come over and take a nap?
Minx & Brooke say you sure can, but only if you bring that handsome hunk Ritz with you. :p They say you can bring Sadie too so they can do girl talk and find out all his secrets. :lol:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
JAYNE said:
Oh those pics are so lovely , they certainly are little angels :angel13:

They look very comfy on that lovely soft blanket x
LOL They're such funny little girls. :D The blanket is on our new cane furniture cushion in the conservatory and the only other time they've stayed on it is when I've stayed right by them, but this time they didn't want to move. I only put the blanket on y'day morning and they love it. :p

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
i have a faux fur throw that i looove to sleep on in the winter. i hope chiwi doesn't pee on it when it's time to bring it out lol. she's wee wee pad trained and all but i have this horrible thought that she is gonna pee on it!

love seeing pics of your babies as usual!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
luv4mygirls said:
i have a faux fur throw that i looove to sleep on in the winter. i hope chiwi doesn't pee on it when it's time to bring it out lol. she's wee wee pad trained and all but i have this horrible thought that she is gonna pee on it!

love seeing pics of your babies as usual!
I'm hoping Brooke won't do that on that couch! :shock: The girls don't sleep on our bed as it's high and our no. 3 cat who they don't get along with has always slept there. But Brooke has peed on a friend's bed more than once when she has babysat them. :roll: Thanks Mandy. :wave:

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
awww those piccys are great! thanks for sharing and i think that blanket looks so so comfy and cuddly!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
chimom said:
You have two very beautiful little angels. Now, how could they have been mischievous? They just look like two perfect little angels to me. :lol:

Super pics...
Thank you chimom. :wave: LOL They must have split personalities. :p They can be such little ratbags at times and then they look at me so angelically and innocently it's really impossible to be annoyed with them at all! :? :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts