Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my little Chi. He is 3 lbs 14 ounces and not likely to get much bigger. He is the sweetest thing, loves his kennel and gives me no problem with some quiet time. We just have to get the puppy training down. He goes outside because I take him frequently and kennel him when I don't. But when I do give him some freedom there are some accidents on my tile or in my laundry room where I used to teach him to go on puppy pads, that was the way I was going to do it permanently. But then I did not have him for 3 months, long story, and he was outside all the time. Is a puppy pad by the door and in my laundry room gong to confuse him? Ok send all your comment to me here or [email protected]. I would love to keep in touch with someone going through what I am or has experience in chi's. He will be 8 months on July llth.
Here is a pic, sorry it is still large. I have a photo album on here to under my profile.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I don't really have any suggestions, but wanted to tell you that Cubbie is ADORABLE!! What a cute boy you have. :)

Brodysmom

1 - 4 of 4 Posts