Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Oh nikki I am so sorry. I know you were so excited to get your puppy. I will be praying for you. :cry:

·
Registered
825 Posts
Nikki im so very sorry. I read about her being sick and i prayed for them to pull through. Do you have any idea how she caught the parvo? *hugs*

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Seren said:
Nikki im so very sorry. I read about her being sick and i prayed for them to pull through. Do you have any idea how she caught the parvo? *hugs*
The breeder told me the other day, (when I asked her how the puppies got parvo) that she has had litters with parvo before and thats is why she doesn't let the puppies out in the backyard. :? First of all, why didn't she tell me this from the beginning? And second, parvo can live in kennels too, not just outside. It was my own mistake buying from a breeder who I couldn't meet. If I ever decide to look for another puppy, it will definitely be somewhere I can meet the breeder and the puppies in person.

Thank you everyone for your kind words.

·
Registered
825 Posts
I understand hun and agree with you. I havent met my breeder yet....but she was recommended to me and has a very good well known reputation. I know its early but will you get a Chi now?My thoughts are with you.

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Geez - im so sorry! awww awful, it must be truely devestating. Erm not sure what to write now, ive never been in a situation like this but i hope things get better for you and i am so sorry for your little Chi.
R.I.P x x x x :cry: :cry: :cry:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts