Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Ummm....when Gizmo has "gasses" it usually turns out he has to poop but he gets so wrapped up in playing that he forgets and holds it....and then......WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!

LMAO!!!

Sorry...it's just a funny subject....LOL :lol:

But on a serious note, maybe it's the food, change in food...medications...it can be a variety of things I suppose, and as to what to give him I really don't know....hmmmm....

·
Registered
27 Posts
There's doggy gas pills you can find in pet magazines like Jeffer's, but if your dog is a boy he may also need his glands cleaned. Chewy had gas problems until my vet discovered that he's a male who needs his glands squeezed clean because the gland that he uses to spray his scent doesn't keep clean properly and builds up and can cause big problems if not taken care of with a monthly cleaning at the vet. Which is a 2 second procedure that only costs ten dollars. Though it is smelly :?
I found this out when I took him to the vet after finding lumps on his outer anus area... the gas problem stopped after that.
But if your doggy is a girl, she may just need a diet change or doggy gas pills.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:) Thanks everyone she is doing better since I remember that some of the food i was giving her was my older dog's food was possible no longer good.Also i must have added to much water.Cause i have to give it to her blended and add some water to make it into a pasty form.since i don't like the canned and she gulps her food that it must have given her tummy problems.This had happened more when she was 7 weeks old.I gave her peptobimol to calm her tummy during the night and did better in the more.

·
Registered
140 Posts
SunnyFLMum said:
Ummm....when Gizmo has "gasses" it usually turns out he has to poop but he gets so wrapped up in playing that he forgets and holds it....and then......WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!

LMAO!!!

Sorry...it's just a funny subject....LOL :lol:
LMAO!!! :D Lola does that too!! And she always does it in my face!! :D And I say to her..." its poop time darling!!" but she holds on as long as she can!! :lol: :lol:

Lucie & Lola :wave:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Cooper loves to fart in my face ... sometimes, it think he holds it until just the right moment and then <<whoosh>>

Do yours burp in your face? I will feed Cooper his dinner, he'll inhale it then he'll come get in my lap and burp right into my face. He never did that until his best friend, Cash (my friend's dog), taught him how to do it. It's truly delightful. :roll:

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
gases

Yoshi passes gas when he needs to go poo to :) It is funny you talking about burping because my big dane will do that and everybody spreads because it is sudden and they think he is growling, LOL!! It doesnt even sound like a growl but it works everytime :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts