Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are Minnie, Tootsie and Latte modeling there new puppy love tops :)

s308.photobucket.com/user/juniorandpickey/media/DSCN6618_zps618e8bec.jpg.html]
[/URL]

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are all just beyond adorable!!! <3 Love the puppy love on them! :)
thanks Tina ! I am very happy with these tops :)

I just love these little tops! Can't wait for ours to be here. Hopefully next week. Your crew is so adorable!! &#55357;&#56856;

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
thanks Meoshia ! I love these tops too. the styling is so pretty and the material is really nice too. I wish I could see your pics. I'm not good at figuring things out and I think I can only see pics if there posted with photobucket... so, just wanted to let you know.. i'm not posting in your threads cause I cant see the pics :-(. but I know your girls must looks so pretty

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
They all look fabulous but I especially love the precious look on Minnie's face in the first picture!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Three lil darlings !
thank you !!!

They all look fabulous but I especially love the precious look on Minnie's face in the first picture!
Thanks Lynda :). hehe. yeah, Minnie did have a cute expression on her face !

So very cute ! How old are your girls? XOXOXOXO
thank you ! Minnnie and Tootsie turned 6 years old in March and Latte ( the little one ) I adopted when she was full grown, so I don't know her exact age , but , I think she's around 3 1/2

They are so darn cute! I love the first photo!
thanks Cindy! that's my favorite one too :). I was lucky to get them all looking forward

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Ahhhhhh I love your puppy loves! They look smashing in their new dresses Elaine, perfect fit for everyone. :)
Are you happy with them??? Btw, Latte's fur is looking amazing, I'm so happy for u both! :)

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
291 Posts
Awwwww there so precious, makes ya just want to hug and smooch them.. There so cute in there little dresses...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts