Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently got my puppy and here are a couple pics. I don't know if any of you remember but his name is Loki. i just got him this past weekend and I am so excited!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think he is almost full grown, he has a lil bit more growing to do cuz the mom and dad aren't that big. His teeth feel like little alligator teeth. He has one heck of a personality though. If he likes ya he will let you pet him right away, but if he doesn't he will growl and if ya keep buggin him he will nip at ya. I think it is funny.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will surely check that out, My mom is going to send me his shot record that she got for him when she took him to the vet. She forgot to give it to me when she came down due to her breaking down with the car and all. I am just glad she is back home and safe. Loki is 11 weeks or 2 months and 2 weeks as my lil thingy says. the pic i have for my siggy on here is from when he was just 8 days old.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
bratty said:
I will surely check that out, My mom is going to send me his shot record that she got for him when she took him to the vet. She forgot to give it to me when she came down due to her breaking down with the car and all. I am just glad she is back home and safe. Loki is 11 weeks or 2 months and 2 weeks as my lil thingy says. the pic i have for my siggy on here is from when he was just 8 days old.
Wow 8 days huh? He seems awfully large in the picture for 8 days? Are your sure?

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Yoshismom said:
bratty said:
Wow 8 days huh? He seems awfully large in the picture for 8 days? Are your sure?
she doesn't meant he posted pics but the siggy pics, there are 2 teeny baby chi pups one is him.

just looked again, she changed her siggy lol.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
He is a pure-bred. My mother owns both father and mother and my aunt has the grandparents to the mother. I forgot I had changed my photo in here to his recent one.There is no dashound or terrier in him. My aunt has papers on the grandparents. The prior owner has the papers to the dad to my chi I have now.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
He is a pure-bred. My mother owns both father and mother and my aunt has the grandparents to the mother.
Okay I see. I was just saying because of his ears and the shape of his head. Also because of the size. His paws are quite large, which indicates that he will grow quite a bit...... is he AKC/KC/FCI (depends on where you live) registred? Because if not, papers aren't really the proof I'd believe in. But over all a gorgeous puppy :) .

·
Registered
348 Posts
Ory&C said:
He is a pure-bred. My mother owns both father and mother and my aunt has the grandparents to the mother.
Okay I see. I was just saying because of his ears and the shape of his head. Also because of the size. His paws are quite large, which indicates that he will grow quite a bit...... is he AKC/KC/FCI (depends on where you live) registred? Because if not, papers aren't really the proof I'd believe in. But over all a gorgeous puppy :) .
Yes he is very gorgeous but really does look like a mix to me!!
What a nice lil boy you have there, WTG!

Btw may I ask where his colar is from? I couldn't see it too well but looked amazing to me!! :shock: :wave: Thanks!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
my b/f got the collar from his jeweler. It is 14k gold bracelet. LOL he didn't like the jeweler sizing him for it.....he bit him. He seems to pick and choose who he wants to be friends with. If he likes ya he will let you pet him if not he will first warn ya with a growl and if ya bug him again it is a nip. 11 weeks old and already has a temperment all his own.

Here is a better pic where he actually stood still

1 - 20 of 23 Posts