Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the pic here is of the mom of my future puppy, and her adorable litter of 5!!! The 3 in the middle are the females, one of which I will be adopting. So far I am leaning toward the mostly white one, but I want to wait until they are a little older than one day so I can see their cuteness in better detail before I commit. LOL.

I am so so so excited!
Now I just need to wait another 2 months, haha! :?

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Wow, what a lovely bunch of baby chi's! Will you be able to meet the litter before you have to choose? There are lots of people in this forum who just knew they wanted a particular color and ended up "being chosen" by an altogether different one. When the personality clicks, that's when you know it's the one for you.

Congratulations... I'm sure the time will fly. :wave:

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone! I can't wait to get her!

The breeder told me that she posts pic updates every week or so, so I will post them here as I get them off the website. ;) I plan on figuring out who I want after I can see them more in the pics, with their little unique expressions and cutenesses! hehe. Also, as they get older, the breeder will be able to let me in on their personalities, which will help a lot.

As far as visiting goes, it may or may not be possible prior to my actually purchase, as she lives 2 hours away and my work schedule is very hectic and sporadic. But I would love to go in a month or so if I can! That would be awesome!

OK, well I will keep you all updated!

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
There are lots of people in this forum who just knew they wanted a particular color and ended up "being chosen" by an altogether different one. When the personality clicks, that's when you know it's the one for you.
This is so true. When I went to see Gizmo, they neighbor brought her litter too so I was staring at 11 bouncing adorable chi's. All different colors, long haired and short. I wanted a cream short haired girl, but after watching them for 2 hours, Gizmo was the one who kept playing with my husband, he never left our side! So we knew he was for us. :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts