Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
OMG!! What Adorable little love bugs!!!:)

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is posing a problem! I just want to keep all of them! It is so hard. I fell asleep with them all nuzzled around me last nite. They are such love bugs!

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Oh my gosh just keep them all!!! I don't think I would be able to give them up ;)
They are so adorable :love5:

Where was the cuteness overload warning!!! ;)

·
Registered
785 Posts
Cuteness overload!!!

I would never get anything done with that many around.
I have a hard enough time tearing myself away fron the 1 five week old we have.

hmmm... your in Massachusetts, I'm in Maryland,
Lets see I could drive up in what? 10 or 11 hours? to get that little boy with the white markings on his head . LOL

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Tammie_B said:
ok i want details on these 2, i must have missed the origional post, so sexes, weights, ect..
OMG, i want the bluetri parti! thats not fair, and im only in ct too, im only a few hours from you!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The blue with white markings on head is a boy. He was the third born. He was born at 5.1 oz. He is the beast weighing 13.5 oz @ 2 weeks old. His name is Maverick. My best friends are taking him.

The other blue is my girl, Bailey. She was born at 4.1 oz. She is now the smallest of the bunch @ 9.5 oz (2 weeks old).

The smallest born was the fawn. He was born at 3.8 oz. He looks just like Mom.

The black male and female with white markings are now looking like tri-colors. They have some brown markings on their face and are just beautiful.

They are smooth-coats. Dad weighs 5 lbs and Mom weighs 6.4 lbs.

They are just delightful :) !

1 - 20 of 21 Posts