Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, since I didn't have enough posts to include my photos in the contest, I thought I would (at the suggestion of LS) include them here.

I love these two dogs more than anything in the world! They are the best! Foster failures (after a whopping 2 days!).

I take them everywhere with me. I am a horse trainer and they go to the barn with me every day. I take them hiking as much as possible. My little girl has some health issues so she gets to ride in a pouch for 1/2 the hike, but my boy is a hiking fiend!

Anyway, here are some cute pics I have of them:

Bow Wow swimming:

Peanut:

And both on a hike:

Hope you like them! :)

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Oh I'm so glad you posted, you know, they are just the sweetest. And it makes
me so very happy to hear such words as "hike". Exercise is truly crucial. Your
pups look so happy. They are adorable. Thanks for sharing. :)

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Absolutely great pics! Your chi are super adorable. <3 I do love the pics of your Bow Wow swimming--what fun! :)

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone! I do love these two so much!

LS, yep, they have great, active lives. Between tooling around the barn with me all day and our walks and hikes, they definitely get their exercise!

KrystalLeigh, Bowie does swim when I cross the creek (it is up to my thighs). Peanut, however, does NOT like to swim, which is too bad because it would be good for her bum elbow.

They are the best!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Aww too cute! :D & I wanted to join the "Active August" But didn't have enough post. I think i'll just do what you did & post in the picture, so you all can see pictures. :)

~Erica~

1 - 11 of 11 Posts