Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
(hope nobody finds this post offensive )since my last post which i posted a pic of this breeding was very offensive for some users:confused:) lol

heres the product of the breeding me and my wife did pups are 25 days old in this pic (took yesterday)

three healthy lil girls my female drop 4 pups but the lil male died 24hrs after she helped em

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
sorry to hear about the little male.. but glad these 4 sweeties are doing good.

:)

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
awwwwww they are so cute the first 1 looks like my wee romeo they are 3 gorjuss girls sorry to hear about the boy congrats on the new puppys xxx

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh Maurice, they are beautiful!!! I hadn't seen you post much in a while but I wondered how everything went. So sorry about the little boy but the girls are just beautiful. Sounds like Mom is being good to her baby girls. They are precious and I'm so glad you posted!!!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Oh they are so precious! Congrats on the girls!, sorry to hear about little boy though. Glad to hear the girls are doing well though!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh Maurice, they are beautiful!!! I hadn't seen you post much in a while but I wondered how everything went. So sorry about the little boy but the girls are just beautiful. Sounds like Mom is being good to her baby girls. They are precious and I'm so glad you posted!!!
yes havent been on the board for long time since the offensive pics lmao..

been working with my other dogs , wife, work etc etc

and eys chi moma( alicia) its a good momma although she doesnt like me near her pups.. she did bite me like 3 times lol

·
Registered
438 Posts
oh my they are so cute,congratulations! what offensive pics did you put on?!!!was it mummy and daddy"on the job?" educational surely?
sorry bout the lil boy though,and gd luck nxt time to!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I'm so glad you posted!! Those pups are absolutely precious. Keep updating us with pictures so we can watch them grow! They are darling.

Brodysmom

·
Registered
181 Posts
three healthy lil girls my female drop 4 pups but the lil male died 24hrs after she helped em
SOOOO cute! I can't wait until mine are able to hold their heads up for pictures too!!

If you don't mind me asking, how did your boy pass? What happened? I'm sure you were devistated. :( My dog Bella delivered 3 girls and a boy too. I am SO in love with them I would feel like I had lost a member of the family if that happened here...

·
Registered
219 Posts
Gorgeous Puppies!
Mine are 10 days old today. Yours look like they are doing great :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SOOOO cute! I can't wait until mine are able to hold their heads up for pictures too!!

If you don't mind me asking, how did your boy pass? What happened? I'm sure you were devistated. :( My dog Bella delivered 3 girls and a boy too. I am SO in love with them I would feel like I had lost a member of the family if that happened here...
hellop she sit on him and his lil stomach pup up.. was a mistake she was real agressive with me and my wife she did bite me twice would allow me to help her at all..
but did a pretty good job i think next time she will raise em all

take care and good luck with those pups

1 - 20 of 20 Posts