Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mona Lisa, she's the reason I joined the forum. She's 4 months old and weighs 2 lbs. She is so funny and keeps us laughing with her antics
View attachment 7030

And here's my dude Archie and Ava baby. Archie is 8 years old and weighs 10 1/2 lbs, he's the sweetest kindest soul..I love him more than life itself. And little Miss Ava is 3 years old and weighs 3 1/2 lbs. She is very shy with strangers, but is the cutest and most spoiled pup ever! Ava even has her own fb page with over 500 followers!!
View attachment 7027

Then there's Abbey, our "redneck" or "Jersey Devil" girl. Abbey is 7 years old and weighs close to 7 lbs now. Miss Abbey would rather just have the treats instead of posing for a picture. ....oh and here's Ava again...the girl gets in most of the pictures....
View attachment 7028

And last, but not least Tinker aka Tinky Winky. I adopted Tink right out of a puppy mill as an adult when the mill was raided and shut down. I've had him for 5 years now and he still has many "issues". He's afraid of everyone, I'm the only one who can touch him, but he sure loves his "lovin" - I can do anything to him and he loves me with all his heart. How can I not love him...the silly little dude. He has not one ounce of humor in him, all business, that's why some times I call him Tinky Winky...just to give him some fun, LOL.
View attachment 7029

So that's it for my little fur family. Life is good!!

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Beautiful babies-EVERY one of them!

Bless little Tinker. I have one just like him. Don't you wish that they could just relax and be less skittish? I love it the moments she does and chases the others round the room.

Thanks for sharing pics of the gang!

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
they are so cute...Mona lisa always looks like she is smiling...
isn't it interesting how they all have their own personalities and likes and dislike ..
Thanks for adopting Tinker...puppy mill dogs are usually a challenge...but he feels your love and is very grateful...:daisy:

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the kind replys. I hope you don't mind me posting pictures a lot....I love taking pictures of my "kids"..;)

·
Registered
655 Posts
What a nice fur family! I have a soft spot for Tinker, though I love them all. It's just that Nala is a rescue dog, too.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Your fur babies are soooooo beautiful id love 2 cuddlllle up with tjem lol love em alll!! :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts