Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I haven't uploaded pictures of the pups in ages - so here they are - Bruno is 19 weeks and definately has a case of the puppy uglies - he is so scrawny - we are trying to plump him up!!

We also suspect that Biggles has a load of papillon in him - he is just over 10lbs and certainly has the look of one - what do you think?

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Oh my awesome pix!! Biggles is cute nonetheless, and Bruno is such a cutie pie!! Please post more pix anytime!! :D

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Crystal, Terri and Ciarra - I haven't figured how to multi quote - yes we love them - and Ciarra we have decided that Biggles is a "Biggles Dog" his parentage is so suspect - it's hard to know what he is - we call him our "designer fake" sold to us as a chihuahua - but who knows - he is just an adorable Biggles!!

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL Emily - yes we think Bruno is all tail, legs and ears and very little else!! Mind Biggles was the same at that age and as soon as he grew in his height and length he filled out - so I'm sure our two will be the same!

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
They are both pretty it looks like to me that Biggles has got some papillon(sp) in him.but he is still a sweet looking thing.

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Kee and Barbara - yes I think a lot of papillon - luckily I love papillons and their natures, so if we were to be done, at least it turned out to be with a dog we love!!

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Mandy and Linda! Lol yes he has quite the tail - but my favourite is his neck ruff he looks as if he is wearing one of those frilly shirts that goes under a tux - very regal looking!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Aw Jane, what a nice treat. Your pups are adorable. I love Papillions. They are gorgeous and I almost got one a long time ago. Just wonderful pups. I love the size difference. It's so cute.

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
awh they are gorgeous! they look like they really get on together.
i love the pic of them playing in the grass :]

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
looks more of a line of a sheltie...dont know why lol ;) still cute though! i love the 2nd set of pics for the 1st pic :) adorable ^_^

1 - 20 of 24 Posts