Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my test results x-mas eve.

My recent bout of tests have shown i have congen something heart failure, I forget most of what was said, but i think it was congestive.

Seeing my gp next week, and being referred to hospital soon too.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thank you everyone.

I was started on diuretics (SP) beta blockers, and some other meds, and advised about low salt diet, exercise, no smoking (dont anyway) no alcohol (cant remember last time i drank any)

to be honest most if it went in but didnt get absorbed, it was kinda a blurr.

But never mind, wont stop me doing stuff.

Off out handbag and shoe shopping today, might go the whole hog and get a new outfit, I seen a nice black fit n flare skirt, red bolero top and cream crushed lace cami in evans sale, only £27 something the lot, I feel a treat coming on!

Gonna get hair done too. And if I dont run out of time nails too, i'll feel a whole new person in no time :)

·
Banned
5,224 Posts
Sorry to hear of the diagnosis, but it's great that you are so positive :)

I'd suggest you take someone along with you the next time, so that they can "take In" what is said, as I know it can be difficult when you are stressed. Also make a list of any questions you may have about your medical condition.
Finally...don't read too much on the internet until you have seen your consultant, you'll only worry yourself sick...literally! That applies to any of us who are unwell.....I've done it myself!

Take care and keep your chin up!

·
Registered
774 Posts
sorry to hear of the shock you got. hope all goes well for you. you will be in my heart and prayers.
you should get someone to go with you on next appt. if you can. they can take notes for you.
Dear God please be with Janie during her time of uncertainy, give her the strength to get through the upcoming days ahead. Be with her Lord during this time of need. Amen.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts