Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

This is my first post and I thought I would just share my story on my rescued Chihuahua.

My mom was watching TV and the Burbank Channel was showing dogs that need rescuing. And they showed this adorable chihuahua.

When my mom got to the shelter to get her she found out all of the horrible details. Which made her only want her more!

The chihuahua was:

TOO OLD TO SPAY! (thats really old)
SKIN AND BONES!
No fur
Bummed Leg
tail between her legs
can't control her peeing and bowel movements
and they also said she was deaf (but she totally isnt!)

So we've had her for 2 years now. She seems to have gotten more and more livlier as time as progressed :p

She's got all her fur back, she has meat on her bones, her tail wags like an excited puppy, definitely not deaf. And sometimes her leg will still bother her.

The only thing that saddens me is she still is OLD. She has siezures almost everyday :[[[ but i love her like crazy!

This is her

She gets along amazingly with my moms Pug

and im currently trying to get another chihuahua and i think i've found the right one. But im going to wait until new years to get him probably

Well that's it for now :]]

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
Welcome to Chi-Ppl! Your chi is adorable :love5: I think it's great that you rescued her. I plan on rescuing some day too :)

We have a posting delay for new members to eliminate spammers. I just wanted to let you know since it's a little confusing when you don't see your posts show up right away. Here's a link that explains it http://www.chihuahua-people.com/showthread.php?t=23958

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Hi, ive had two rescues, Penny who is with Toby in Rainbow bridge now and Rosie O'Grady the little sable one in my avatar next to Fynn McCaul and Sully.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks everyone!

and im sorry for posting this is the wrong thread section because i realized I probably should have posted this in the newbie section or the rescue section.

I also can't stop thinking about my new chihuahua hehe im so excited to bring him home.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Welcome to the Board! I commend you and your mom for taking in that Beautiful soul!! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts