Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My secret Bunny package came today from Cricket! Thank you so much Cricket...My Mommy say's you did way too much. She said she had the best time watching me with all my presents. I am so happy and have never had so much fun playing with every thing and sniffing the yummy smelling treats. There was even something in there for my mommy. I got a neat bag to carry my stuff in (I am going to take it to my Grandmommie's for Easter), a new shirt, A neck scarf a basketball. I love the basket ball, A hedgehog toy that is so cute. A soft toy to shake. A ball on a rope to play tug with. lots of yummy treats. A new collar with a beautiful fob to put on it. And a neat box to keep it in. I even got stuff to clean up with when I get into a mess. How thoughtful! Mommy is so happy too! I tried to take her bracelet and she told me no I have my own stuff. LOL. Maggie tried to get in there too. Check out the pictures. Thank you so much Cricket and Big Mama you are the best SB ever!

My secret Bunny! It's from Cricket, Thank you Cricket and Big Mama

A new ball, I love it!

Yum, what is this?

Wow so much stuff!

Maggie I will share if you will play with me.

Smells heavenly. I want some.

A ball on a rope, what a great idea!

I am stylin in my new shirt! Look at all my stuff.

Mommy got stuff too. I want her bracelet she said no! Mom says Thank you!

Wow Thank you again. Just look at it all!

Yummy treat!

·
Registered
263 Posts
I love his smile in the last picture!! Great presents!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Fantastic gifts! You have a very awesome and generous secret bunny!!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Quigley, first.. you are such a handsome boy..lol and look so adorable in your new outfit! Second, wow.. you certainly had a super SB... It looks like Christmas at your place.. Congratulations!

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Well done Quigley ! You have some fabulous pressies there. Looking quite dapper in the new T-shirt too !

·
Registered
778 Posts
Oh Quigley,we're so glad that your package arrived in time! We hope that you have a safe & fun Easter!!~wahmom

Hey Quigley-It's me- Cricket
My brudder Izzy said that us girls needed to ask for "boy stuffs" so Big Mama & skin sister Jenn made boy bling- we thought that maybe if you have a harness it might work on the ring or on the top of your leash clip;)
We each have our "necessary bags", sometimes we gets messy too!:coolwink: LOL,skin sister had fun making those-she said her's gonna make some for her furkids! Quigley you has a bootiful sister-her so shinee, you a lucky brudder!! I'm lucky to have you for my S.B.!! ((HUGZ))

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
awesome!!!! mine are alike too, wahmom did a really great job. looks like we each got different trophies hahaha~ i'll be posting mine up in a few mins

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh Quigley,we're so glad that your package arrived in time! We hope that you have a safe & fun Easter!!~wahmom

Hey Quigley-It's me- Cricket
My brudder Izzy said that us girls needed to ask for "boy stuffs" so Big Mama & skin sister Jenn made boy bling- we thought that maybe if you have a harness it might work on the ring or on the top of your leash clip;)
We each have our "necessary bags", sometimes we gets messy too!:coolwink: LOL,skin sister had fun making those-she said her's gonna make some for her furkids! Quigley you has a bootiful sister-her so shinee, you a lucky brudder!! I'm lucky to have you for my S.B.!! ((HUGZ))
Hi Cricket, Quigley here. You are the best!!!!! I think I got the best SB of everyone. I feel soooo special. Thank you so much again!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Oh Mr. Quigley, your little short wee legs are soooo cute! :lol: You are one handsome guy! I love your new T! You look so GQ in it! You wook a wittle drunk in da last pic. The Chi Wee's say, "No dwinking and dwiving Mistur Quigley!" :wink: :lol: He is one adorable little fella'! Kisses wee Man! You got some awesome SB gifts!

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oh Mr. Quigley, your little short wee legs are soooo cute! :lol: You are one handsome guy! I love your new T! You look so GQ in it! You wook a wittle drunk in da last pic. The Chi Wee's say, "No dwinking and dwiving Mistur Quigley!" :wink: :lol: He is one adorable little fella'! Kisses wee Man! You got some awesome SB gifts!

I was so excited about my gifts. No drinking for me Chi Wee's. That liver snack was like heaven though. LOL.

I love my new T too. Thank you for letting me know it looks good!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts