Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went and got more fleece and made the chis another fleece blanket today. They love it of course but I wasn't completely satisfied lol It like bunches up in some areas I guess from tying the knots to tight or something. It has octopuses (octopi?) on one side and a light green on the other. I can't wait to make another one. They're so easy and I love the finished product :)

Tyson looking cute

Everyone pile on!

Then you have to roll on it to break it in..

Thanks for our new blanky mom!

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Awwwww. that is cute Katie! I can see the Octopus/pi? in the last pic really good and it is a very cute print! The sencond pic shows the whole entourage! How cute.

Tammy, I love you siggie... it's really cute.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Great Job once again. Next time try cutting your strips alittle thinner though. It does and will bunch up like that if the strips are too thick, I learn't that the first time I made one many moons ago.
You did great though and love those colors..

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone :daisy: It' was so cheap! I got all the fleece on sale.

Karen I think you're right. I made them 1inch last time and it didn't bunch like this one. I like the look of the wider ones but I went to wide :lol: It's curling up around the ends. Maybe after I wash it it will loosen up a bit. The chis don't seem to mind either way. They like anything thats new :D

·
Registered
218 Posts
I love all of your babies!! Jack has the coolest coloring I have ever seen! That blanket is great! I would love to make one. Is it hard to make?

·
Banned
728 Posts
chis rule said:
Awwwww. that is cute Katie! I can see the Octopus/pi? in the last pic really good and it is a very cute print! The sencond pic shows the whole entourage! How cute.

Tammy, I love you siggie... it's really cute.
I really like your new siggy.I checked out some of your my space pics & some nice things you wrote.My son always teases me and tells me I need a " code" to see his page & my daughter Paige's page.Is that true?I should try and navigate it.I am so protective since va tech, how awful! Sorry i ran off the subject of chis.

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks everyone! It's so simple, you just need good scissors. It took me about 2 hours to do that one but I took breaks in between bc my neck would start to hurt from looking down too long. Depending on the size, you could do a smaller quick one or a bigger one that takes longer. My next one is going to be a yard and a half. I have the material but I think I'm going to wait until the weekend to do it so I don't get distracted from studying.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
That blanket is AWESOME! That's so cute how they have to roll on the blanky first! LOL. Your chis must be so entertaining. I wish I was talented and could make stuff like that. That is really cool!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts