Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so for the second time i've looked at puppies and ended up not getting my pick & ending up having the perfect dog fall into my lap.
not exactly what i wanted (a black & tan male chi) but i'm in love again.

zoey & chanel

not even a chi, but jack russell's are just as great.

a friend of mine has decided to move out of state and can't take her with, so she's come to live with me.

and a recent picture of my first baby, chanel.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
How excited are you? He is so cute. I just love Chanel. She's so elegant looking. Some things are just meant to be. We don't always pick them but I think they always pick us. Congrats and I can't wait to see more pics.

·
Banned
5,224 Posts
I adore Jack Russells and think they are dogs of great character and a real of living. I must say it looks as though Zoey has really fallen on her paws and has made herself very much at home already by the look of things.

How old is she?

x

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I am SO excited. I was never a fan of the breed before she came along, but she's not exactly what i always thought jack russells were. she's so calm and just as much of a lap dog as Chanel.
She's about a year and 3 months.

she's definitely made herself at home.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks! i know they're generally very active, which is why i wasn't planning on owning one. Chanel has enough for me and one of my roommates has a 7 month of JRT pup that can go for daaaays. but Zoey is so calm and relaxed. she'll play for awhile, but she'll also lay in bed with me all day on my lazy days off work.
I've been thinking about taking the girls to some training classes at PetSmart. I just think it'd be good for socializing and such. Do any of you know about how much the classes run?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts