Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My second chi was just born today!! Snap and I went to check it out and there are two boys and one girl! Of course we're getting another lil guy who will be weaned for three months and will be named Cha Chi!! I'm so excited^^ Snap seemed so happy to day when he saw his future little bro! I'm so excited^^

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
That's so exciting! I bet Snap will just love him. Great name too! When I get my second one, I'm asking you to pick the name! :lol: :wink: What color is he?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Soon2bechiowner said:
I live right near you in linden. Where in Fenton do you live, anywhere near Lake Fenton?
No I live right outside of Fenton really in Tyrone Twp. That's really cool though!

Thanks guy I'll try to send some pics^^ Well the boy I'm getting is a bit bigger then his bro and he's a creamy white color^.^They're short-haired just like Snap!

·
Registered
132 Posts
:D Awwwww, I bet you are sooooooo happy and excited. I know I was when we picked out my girls. I can't wait to see pictures:D:D:D

·
Registered
400 Posts
I only have one chi his name is Cooper he is 16 wks this Friday... He is 1.5 lbs. He is fawn with white markings and is long coat we should have a chihuahua meet up!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts