Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so I know its not technically chi's...but more people will see it if I post it up here ;)

First I wanna say a BIG thank-you to my SB! I was a little overwhelmed with all the stuff that was in my box, I just wasn't expecting it at all. So thank-you sooo much Baby, Perry & Louise! Love you guys!

And heres the pics for yoooou

Here is what was in the box

We had a lovely card, I was really touched at what was written in it

And really was not expecting this!

Louise you really are too kind! The little sweater and collar & lead were just fabulous they really made my day!

And here's pics of my non-chi's getting stuck in :)

Ooo wats in dis mom? Its a vwery biiiig box!

Look at dis funny stuffs, wot is it?

C'mon mom open da rest of da box up pweaseeeee

Yay I winz....ooooz wot duz we hav here?

Letz uz have a lokz to Tiger!

Wonderz wots will happinz if I digz this funni stuffs

More to come

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Getting stuck in and trying to nibble through the packets of treats!

Not sure if this bed was meant for the buns or not but they have claimed it as theirs!

Tilly loved the sisal carrot

Though I think they enjoyed playing in the box more. I sprinkled some treats in under the yellow stuff so they had to have a nose around to get it out

Thank-you so much for our wonderful presents you have been very generous! My SB will be posted out today but feel a bit bad there isn't as much in mine. Still at least I know for next time as this is my 1st exchange! I just didn't expect anything like this, its been truly amazing! You chi people are the greatest :hello1:

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Fantastic ! good for you--lovely pressies all around there and a bit of something for the bunny's mum too--how sweet. Those Easter Bunnies in the box are the cutest thing. great post.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
oh wow your bunnies are amazingly bootiful... they are so full of character just look at the fun they are having with those fab gifts..

I love bunnies...

·
Registered
881 Posts
thank you Pink Chi for Baby and Perrys gifts, just got in from work and there was a package :), i will be at UK toy dog show tomorrow so will post the pics of them opening there Gifts on sunday.
Thank you :) xxxx

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
awww, your bunnies are so cute! i love the pictures, and what nice presents they got from there secret bunny :)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Oh, so wonderful to see pics of the bunnies for the SB present pics! They are just the cutest little rascals, and so playful and curious! Your SB did a wonderful job, so many lovely things, and the bed is so cute with bunnies in it!

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Aww so cute.I just love bunnies they are so sweet looking.I have had Guinea pigs before but had to get rid of them because I was allergic to them.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Now that's what I call a REAL secret bunny gift!! Your bunnies are sooooooo cute!! They look so cute and happy with all their great gifts. Love it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts