Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The most adorable chi Christmas Ornament!

I put it on the little chi tree I made. My roommate keeps finding the cutest
little chi figurines, some of which you can see around the bottom of the tree.

My Secret Santa is OMGuthrie. Maybe we're not supposed to tell, but I just couldn't keep it a secret, she has been just too incredibly generous to NOT tell. Look at all this stuff she sent!!!!! I made this photo big so you could see everything! Those adorable, soft his and her jammies, the two sweaters, buffalo bites, two precious blankies, that wonderful ornament, four toys, the cutest little charms, two perfect collars, the chewies (already chewed lol!) the Natural Balance food......Oh. My. God!!!!!! This is just toooo much! I am SO excited to have all of this, and my dogs are just absolutely over the moon! They're busy right now snuggled in their jammies, on their plush, soft blankies, chewing for dear life lol!

Olivia, you are the BEST! The absolute best!!!! Thank you so, SO much. I am beyond excited and very, very touched. Thank you. :love4:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Awwww.... your SS was so generous and wonderful!! Lucky you!! I love everything you got! I have that same ornament and love it.

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
omg Tink you seriously got some lovely things!!! what a nice package to receive!
The blankets are the cutest and so are the tops!
I love the tree decoration too.
Lucky you! xx

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh! I forgot to include in that big picture of all the gifts, the "wag more bark less" sticker that Olivia sent. I'd set it aside so the kids wouldn't chew it lol! I just love it, but can't decide where to put it....on the car bumper, on their carry crate, above one of their beds? Such a lovely problem lol! You can see it in the #1 thread I posted. I'm still picking up tiny bits of tissue paper from their frenzied attempts to get to everything. :D I took SO many pix, I've only posted a few, and the threads are already way pic heavy!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts