Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MOM!!!!! Why is there a bear in my bed!!! Not a bear honey...it's your cousin Ericka..the German Shepard.

Storm just relaxing.

Everyone playing..trying not to make eye contact with Deacon's doggy package.

Hercules

Best buds forever...Logan and Picasso.

Me first!! Me first!!

Yogi is here!!! Playdate time!!!

OK..OK...I think I like being a single child.

My girls~Storm~Reese~Lucky Charms

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
oh wow! logan my fav and picasso!!! :D hehehe look at them trying to get through the doggy door lmao! omg the toy is on the other side, did they ever get it back in? hehe! no no perfection can never ever be duplicated! its just dexter and logan haha! awww the girls look so adorable and why is deacon being a silly poo hiding and showing off his man stuff...oh boy! awww yogi is so cute too! i bet yogi got a lot of attention when came over to play with everyone and the german shep is a beaut! :D

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
They are all lovely. Your house looks like the fun place to be. All sizes, shapes and colours there too. That yogi's tail..is it striped ??

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Great pix!! I love your gang, so many different colors of the Chihuahua Rainbow. Plus you have interesting names for your doggies like I do. :D:D:D:D

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Aww I just love a doggie pack! Your chi babies are precious and I love seeing pics of them..Packs are so entertaining with their antics and interactions with each other.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
I love the gang.They are all so pretty I love storm I have a soft spot for the blues

·
Registered
708 Posts
WOW are they all yours?? They are having so much fun, brilliant pictures, love the one "my first,my first" LOL :D And the last one with girls - look at them posing like that - charming!!!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys..yes my babies are something else..Yogi and Ericka are my God Children..but the rest are all mine. I always get the comment "are they all chihuahuas?" I guess the poster children for chihuahuas is the taco bell chi and cloe' from beverly hills chihuahuas.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They are all lovely. Your house looks like the fun place to be. All sizes, shapes and colours there too. That yogi's tail..is it striped ??
Yes Yogi does have a stripped tail..he is so cute. He is so excited about coming over...but 2 minutes later he is ready to go.:peacewink:

·
Registered
151 Posts
They're all very stunning. Love the German Shepherd. I actually plan on getting one in March and I'm nervous about how it'll be with my lil guys. With it's large size and whatnot.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Thanks guys..yes my babies are something else..Yogi and Ericka are my God Children..but the rest are all mine. I always get the comment "are they all chihuahuas?" I guess the poster children for chihuahuas is the taco bell chi and cloe' from beverly hills chihuahuas.
and legally blonde LOL

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
They're all very stunning. Love the German Shepherd. I actually plan on getting one in March and I'm nervous about how it'll be with my lil guys. With it's large size and whatnot.
Ericka is so scared of my chi's!! I guess cause its so many of them. She is about 40 pounds and still cowards under anything she can get under. I think your little ones will be okay as long as you introduce the german shepard while she/he is still a pup.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Yeah I want to rescue one, but I can't find any purebred shepherd pups near me needing rescuing. And I don't want to risk getting a full adult. I'm especially worried because my chi looovvvess terrorizing other dogs. He does it playfully, but I'm scared one day he'll meet a dog who won't put up with it. And a german shepherd could eat him in one bite haha.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
sheps are lovely. i know a person who has one and he gets homecooked meals as well lol....could imagine how much she makes for him geez! i noticed he shed alottttt though lol. yourchesp is too cute! i cant believe shes scared of all the mini sheps lol ;)

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
god i miss having that many chis , :( your so blessed you know that right !

i'm not even sure who my fav is !, but i love the package pic too funny oh and the me first pic

1 - 20 of 23 Posts