Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1

Premium Member
I really love this top! It's so feminine and girly and fancy! I think Ava approves and looks great in it. I want one in cream! Mimi may not mind this one since it's sleeveless. What size did you get her, ss?

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #5
I really love this top! It's so feminine and girly and fancy! I think Ava approves and looks great in it. I want one in cream! Mimi may not mind this one since it's sleeveless. What size did you get her, ss?

Hi Z! Thanks. It is so beautiful, it's a little roomy on her, so if you get MiMi one I'm curious to see how size small is on MiMi as I'd love one for Brax. Ava is wearing ss. It's super soft and actually pretty lightweight. Wish they had a sale right about now lol.

Registered
ARG! Makes me so jealous! :foxes15:

That is one of the most comfortable looking and luxurious pieces I've ever seen, and of course I'm a sucker for rhinestones, too.

Too beautiful:

Wow.

:laughing6:

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #8
ARG! Makes me so jealous! :foxes15:

That is one of the most comfortable looking and luxurious pieces I've ever seen, and of course I'm a sucker for rhinestones, too.

Too beautiful:

Wow.

:laughing6:

Awe thanks so much Maddi! You are too kind. I am really loving this little outfit too, and just adore the colors on Ava. It actually looks even better in person. This would be beautiful on Ponyo!

Premium Member
You guys are killing me with all these gorgeous clothes! That's lush, Delilah would look great in that. Ava looks just fabulous :p

Registered
Very nice!! I really love that hoodie. Makes me wish Lulu loved clothes! lol Also love the other hoodies on your other thread BTW. They are very unique. Ava looks like an angel--as always! :)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #13
Very nice!! I really love that hoodie. Makes me wish Lulu loved clothes! lol Also love the other hoodies on your other thread BTW. They are very unique. Ava looks like an angel--as always! :)

Thanks so much Tina! We love to stand out! And love adding new and unique pieces to our wardrobe. Ava sends you hugs and kisses 馃槝

Registered
Aww Ava looks beautiful in her new hoodie!!! We love that hoodie, have been eyeing it for a while! I'm wanting to get it for LLuvia on DC's next good sale and I was wondering how do you like the fit of the ss on Ava? We haven't gotten any pariero yet so we are unsure of sizing, I'm thinking either size xs or ss. :)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #16
Aww Ava looks beautiful in her new hoodie!!! We love that hoodie, have been eyeing it for a while! I'm wanting to get it for LLuvia on DC's next good sale and I was wondering how do you like the fit of the ss on Ava? We haven't gotten any pariero yet so we are unsure of sizing, I'm thinking either size xs or ss. :)

Hi Kathy! We love the Sherry Hoodie. It's one of the most beautiful I've seen. And it is very beautifully made. Very soft. Ava is 3.6 lbs, 11.5" chest and 8" length. She's very lean. The ss is usually the size we go for in Paris Erotica. I think the Sherry hoodie is a roomy comfy fit on Ava. I am guessing the ss is the better size for Lluvia. What are her measurements?

Registered
Hi Kathy! We love the Sherry Hoodie. It's one of the most beautiful I've seen. And it is very beautifully made. Very soft. Ava is 3.6 lbs, 11.5" chest and 8" length. She's very lean. The ss is usually the size we go for in Paris Erotica. I think the Sherry hoodie is a roomy comfy fit on Ava. I am guessing the ss is the better size for Lluvia. What are her measurements?
I agree, it does look like one of the prettiest hoodies I've seen them make. It's a bit pricey but it looks very worth it. I was thinking ss might be a better fit in Pariero too, but was curious since this one seems to be a loose fit in the waist. I prefer hoodies to be a bit short and comfy snug, do you think the xs might work? Lluvia is similar to Ava. Her girth is a bit smaller, 11in girth, 8in neck and 8in length. Thanks so much! :)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #18
I agree, it does look like one of the prettiest hoodies I've seen them make. It's a bit pricey but it looks very worth it. I was thinking ss might be a better fit in Pariero too, but was curious since this one seems to be a loose fit in the waist. I prefer hoodies to be a bit short and comfy snug, do you think the xs might work? Lluvia is similar to Ava. Her girth is a bit smaller, 11in girth, 8in neck and 8in length. Thanks so much! :)

Wow they are like the same exact measurements. I'm thinking because this hoodie has lace on it that xs could possibly work. However, I know for sure ss will work. It is long on Ava and it's meant to have a bubble top look. Not really a snug fit. I'd almost wondered if xs would be best for Ava. But didn't want to chance it. Ironically this hoodie fits braxton in the way you're describing you'd like for it to fit Lluvia. Ava wears size 1 in wooflink. I'd compare the length to the Wooflink poodle top.

Premium Member
That is really beautiful and she looks so happy modelling it too. I love how everyone shares sizes and how brands fit here, it's so helpful.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #20
That is really beautiful and she looks so happy modelling it too. I love how everyone shares sizes and how brands fit here, it's so helpful.

Thanks so much! We love this hoodie, it so elegant. Cp is such a great community, I love sharing new finds with all of the members. And I love all of the advice/knowledge and tips everyone has to offer.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts