Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Every once in while I go shopping for myself (and not the dogs...hahaha). Jewel came with me and helped evaluate different outfits. She claims she is qualified because she dresses better than me. Regardless, she was well behaved and got tons of attention. I went to a mall with outside entrances to all the stores. I shopped at three stores. I asked if dogs were allowed before I took her in. Ann Taylor, Dillard's and Jones New York all let her in without a problem!

Here's my dressing room helper styling in her Louis Dog strawberry dress and Wooflink spring neckace!

All worn out from shopping to hard! I at lunch at an outside cafe and she fell asleep!

Registered
Every once in while I go shopping for myself (and not the dogs...hahaha). Jewel came with me and helped evaluate different outfits. She claims she is qualified because she dresses better than me. Regardless, she was well behaved and got tons of attention. I went to a mall with outside entrances to all the stores. I shopped at three stores. I asked if dogs were allowed before I took her in. Ann Taylor, Dillard's and Jones New York all let her in without a problem!

Here's my dressing room helper styling in her Louis Dog strawberry dress and Wooflink spring neckace!

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj564/Jayda59/image.jpg

2_zpsf3q4wo3r.jpg

All worn out from shopping to hard! I at lunch at an outside cafe and she fell asleep!

Awwww sooo precious 馃槉

Premium Member
Awwwwwwww in love鉂ith that carrier and Jewel is just precious! I keep saying I'm gonna get that carrier and have yet to lol. I actually went shopping for myself this week too lol. At Notdstrom rack. You actually got a fitting room? I hate trying clothes on, I'm lucky everything fit lol. Very nice pics as usual.

Registered
Awwww, she is soooo adorable. She's such a well-dressed pooch :).

You're so lucky that there are so many stores that will let her in near you. I wish I could take my little girl shopping. I need to find my girl a bag to carry her in, especially if we go on vacation together.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #6
Awwwwwwww in love鉂ith that carrier and Jewel is just precious! I keep saying I'm gonna get that carrier and have yet to lol. I actually went shopping for myself this week too lol. At Notdstrom rack. You actually got a fitting room? I hate trying clothes on, I'm lucky everything fit lol. Very nice pics as usual.
Love that carrier for summer. I love flowers!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #9
awww, she's so pretty ! I love the strawberry dress on her :)
Me too Elaine. Jewel has on the XS (Sapphire's from last year). Sapphire got the pink on in small. I love it with the spring necklace.:daisy:

Registered
Jewel is such a cutie. Love the pictures and that's a very nice carrier. I'm such Jewel gets all her great fashion advise from her big sister Sapphire.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts