Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Future Olympic Winner?

I better take this BIG ole' Monster down before it gets someone!

This makes a perfect ladder!

I'm Tweepy Now. :)

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
OOooooooohhhhhhhhhh Teresa...she is full of spunk, and it looks as if she is fitting in soo well. Keep coming with the pics :)

Lori

·
Registered
381 Posts
Awe

Stop it. Your killing us with cuteness. :D

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Mom, I heard Dr. Pepper gives you energy, is that true??? Not that I need any, but you never know. That big girl Gia keeps staring me down. I can take her Mom, just watch me!!!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I love her little cute personality!!! Glad she's not a shrinking violet but a big dog in a little body. :) That's so great!!

Brodysmom

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you ladies! She is very active for a tiny tike. I'm so happy to see that. When they are playful and active, that is usually a sign of good health. Of course with her size there is no way for me not to worry about that. So watching her ever so big personality helps put me at ease. My Dad said she reminds him of a grasshopper. She hops all over the place. :lol:

The great thing is, even though she's very active and playful, she knows when to calm down. She already listens very well. She also loves to be cuddled. So far her personality seems to be awesome! We are enjoying her so much. :)

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
omg she is so adorable. I just can't get over how darn cute she is.

3,132 Posts
Awww, OMG so cute!!! I would have had a heart attack if Bailey made a jump like that! As for the shoe monster, yeah, Bailey likes to defend us from them too! lol

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you all so much for coming in to look at my sweet baby girl, and for all of the super sweet comments. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts