Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tanner and Bailey get sooo excited in the snow. Tanner doesn't like being in it too long. Bailey can last in it for awhile before actually shivering.
So I left Tanner inside while me and Bails went hiking in the woods. He was overjoyed.
I swear Baileys a big dog at heart. He doesn't act like a little pooch one bit. It's so funny. He takes the place of a large dog for now lol.
In some places the snow would go up to Baileys face, and in others it'd barely read the top of his legs.

He wouldn't hold still long enough for me to take good pictures. He just wanted to Go Go Go!

Here's a video of them playing out in the snow.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCD-jgwBel0

And this is a video of mine and Bailey's hike. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBVoPsfdD1c

I love my boys. :D

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Aww, I loved watching them playing in the snow.. It sure didn't take Tanner long to figure out he could travel much better thru the snow, if Baily went first with his longer legs.. lol Gave Tanner a great "track" to follow.. Blessings, DEb

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aww, I loved watching them playing in the snow.. It sure didn't take Tanner long to figure out he could travel much better thru the snow, if Baily went first with his longer legs.. lol Gave Tanner a great "track" to follow.. Blessings, DEb
Lolol. XD Yeah I know right. Tanner's pretty smart. Meanwhile Bailey just charges through it hahahaha.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
awww the vid of them playing is so cute. i mean look at that...the mailman was there too! LOL!!! adorable! and also the hike with like bailey...wow look at him going through the snow like it was nothing and very impressed by him coming back home on the same trail he left :D

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lolol. Yeah he loved romping in the snow, but I think he preferred retracing his steps on the way back. When we were on our way home we ran. He looked sooo funny sprinting through the snow. XD I wish I could have brought Tanner.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts