Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Monet is my sister poodle who was missing for 4 weeks in August...she FINALLY grew enough hair back for a groom...it's not perfect because she had a hard time standing for the whole groom, but she's starting to look poodley again. She still has episodes of weakness but she's doing pretty good overall.

From this (take day after she was found)

To this taken today....She still has a sad look on her face:

·
Registered
809 Posts
Awwwww... she looks 1000% better! I'm sure the emotional and mental scars will fade along with the physical scars, just may take some time. She is a beautiful girl and I'm so glad she made it home.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Don't know the story either, but glad she is reunited with
her family. Wow!! four wks. is a long while. Bless her li'
fur heart.
Blessings.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Long story short, my sister's neighbor let 3 of her dogs out, her fat lab walked down the street then went back and plopped on the porch, her 2 poodles went to a nearby park where someone chased them into another city, they split, and the male was caught the female wasn't, we spent hours and hours looking for her, she would be spotted on a trail next to a highway and we'd rush over there and she wouldn't be there anymore by the time we got there. She is very skittish around people she doesn't know. She was finally caught because she was being chased by a police office and collapsed, she had several wounds on her maggots etc, my dad (who is a Vet) went to pick her up and thought she was dead, she was sOOOOOOO weak.

Here are some threads about it:
http://www.chihuahua-people.com/other-pets/55074-search-monet.html

http://www.chihuahua-people.com/other-pets/55181-they-caught-my-sisters-poodle.html

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
She looks sooooo much better.I am glad she is doing better.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts