Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sister doesn't have internet access at her house right now, but she wants a Chi and I contacted a wonderful breeder I met during my search for Josie and her babies just had litters last week and she sent me these pictures today. What do you guys think? The three together are all girls and the loner is a boy.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She started out saying that she wanted a girl because she said she didn't want to deal with the whole hiking of the leg, hunching of the furniture, and marking territory stuff. But she's shown me some boys that she'd thought about taking home. Last night, she said that she read somewhere that it would be better for her to have a boy ("for Josie" she said, but she doesn't see Jo all that much, so I dunno). I don't know if she'll get first preference, but the breeder told me to let her know which one(s) my sister was interested in so she could send updates. Maybe she'll do some kind of hold for her or something.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
a lot of the times if you nueter a male before they start lifting their leg then they are less likely to start and they are less likely to mark territory... on the other hand you can buy dresses!!! hehehe... i don't count i have a girl and boy ;) hey that's what she should do, get one of each :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts