Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been really rainy and gross out so we were stuck inside today, so i got some really cute pics of rocky and oscar asleep! i love sleepy chis! :thumbleft:

more pics....

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hehe. oscar's soo funny he will copy rocky with everything...you can tell from that pic. its very sweet how much he looks up to rocky! :)

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
I know what you mean!! Tito will do ANYTHING Marley does! LOL! He's such a follower, but sometimes it gets him in a bit of trouble! LOL!

They're gorgeous....as always! :) And Oscar is getting so big! Check out those ears! :-D **hugs him**

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks :) i just LOVE having 2, oscar is def more to handle than rockys but it so fun :) i love oscky's big ears too, ssooooo cute! **oscar gives kisses back**

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks everyone! :)

brenda- do you think they will ever sleep together? I guess I got lucky bc rocky is such a sweetie, he loves other animals!

·
Registered
99 Posts
My Hubby calls the herd "Cluster Dogs". When they go to sleep all four (or more) will get into one big clump. Since all of them are black it's really funny looking to see "body parts" scattered around the bed. I wish I could get some cute photos like those you took but every time I get the camera out they instantly turn invisible. I don't know where they go or how they scatter so quickly but all I ever get is the south side of a north bound Chihuahua!!!!

I'll just have to continue to enjoy your great photos and wish I was there with them on that big comfy pillow! Hugs and kisses to your fellows!

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks girls!!! :) they are both blushing with all the nice replys :)

katie- it has been pouring non-stop for the whole day pretty much. it has been really windy, and some tornados! Rocky and Oscar wont leave my side, poor things! this is both of thier first storms, pretty much. its going to be a bad season def, already a tropical storm on the 12 day of the season!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts