Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the sleepy little one. They just look so precious when they're asleep!

Mommy let me sleep on her lap in the car, it was a long drive.

When we arrived at the hotel. Daddy keeps the room freezing! Lucky mom brought my new sweater.

Being a glamour girl is tiring, night mom.

Mommy bought me some new clothes. Ain't I a pretty model?

Blue is totally my color! (literally too!) ;)

Okay, take five! Time for my beauty rest.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I love your faith. She's one of my favorites on this board. She's so lovely, and her coat is so beautiful. Please post more pics. :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I love the pics!! Especially her in the new navy blue coat! That is awesome! She is so cute. I love her perfect little tan eyebrows. :)

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Many thanks for the kind comments from Faith. I have a couple more pics of her in her blue coat. She looks so darn cute in it. I'll post them tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Faith is just so cute. I love the little quilted tan jacket! Where did you guys go?

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Faith looks BEAUTIFUL in her new clothes.
Yes, blue is definitely her color! What a cutie!! :)

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
She is beautiful. I can tell she has lost weight she looks great.
Oh it makes me ecstatic to know that her weight loss is noticeable! :D I'm so proud of her. She started at 7.9 lbs two and a half months ago and I just weighed her on Saturday and she's 7.1 lbs! I'm so happy we finally reached our goal.

Here's a couple other pics of her in her blue jacket. She looks so cute in it, now I can't wait for winter to get here so she can actually use it outside of photo sessions. lol

I love this one with her one ear out of the hood. lol

We took a trip up to Huntsville, AL and I got the jackets on clearance at Walmart of all places! Only cost me $4 each.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Her face is just outstanding. I've never seen her gussied up before. The blue coat is the bomb on her. Great color. She's just so awesome. Love the pics, hope you guys had fun.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts