Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after posting about all my recent troubles (yawn, i know!) I thought it was time to post a few photos up! So today i cracked out the camera.. Theres quite a few.. Enjoy :)

Fifi:

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok me... i look so terrible today! Ill take a better one later to share of me & Fifi!

And then my Little guy(Not so little now) God - 2x title Holder at the age of 9 months old! Hes so beautiful now! :)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Wonderful pics, Robyn..They are both still so lovely and you are so blessed to have them in your life... and they are so fortunate to spend their lives with you. Thank you for sharing the update photos with us. Deb

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh how cute your pups are!
Thank you! :) These are only two ill have to get my butt in gear and take some photos of the rest for you all!

I love Fifi!
Thank you! Shes always been my favourite lol

Ness♥Bella;837832 said:
How cute! I love the sunbathing.
So Cute!!!!!
Thank you! :) She was rolling about on her bed i couldnt really show it properly lol

Aww Fifi is soo beatuiful! She looks like a little fox!
Thank you! :) Is there anymore photos of your babies on here? i looove yours! x

Wonderful pics, Robyn..They are both still so lovely and you are so blessed to have them in your life... and they are so fortunate to spend their lives with you. Thank you for sharing the update photos with us. Deb
Thank you! :) Its no problem Deb! God is coming on so well with training im so proud,, Fifi is just Fifi lol. Waiting for some updated photos of your crew! :) x

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
The pictures are wonderful. So cute. I'd love to see them in person! Thank you so much for sharing!

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
love fifi, nice to see some new pics, how are you, i haven't been on here for a few months.
Thank you Tracey! Im doing ok thanks. How about yourself? Id love to see some new photos of Tulula please! Hows everything your end? Thanks!

The pictures are wonderful. So cute. I'd love to see them in person! Thank you so much for sharing!
Aww thank you! I wish you wasnt way across the pond you'd be very very welcome to come and visit! Id love to meet mr Quigley himself!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts