Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I took Toby out today since the snow was a bit melted and I was off school (like I said, they cancel school for any snow here!). I figured since I'm going out later we'd get in a couple good walks. My apartment complex paved the sidewalks thank goodness!

Here's some pictures of my Florida baby seeing his first snow!! You should have seen him walking. It was hysterical- one paw at a time!

What is dis mom? Iz neber seen nofing like it!

View attachment 10617

View attachment 10625

Iz finded gwass!

View attachment 10633

And last night- it was about 6 inches, although most of it is melted now.

View attachment 10641

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com App

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Oh i just asked in my other thread if you had any snow lol!

Aww bless him, first ever snow! :) Looks too cute, little munchkin xx

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwwww! Da snow berry cold on itty bitty feetsies Mama. Toby is just so precious! I'm ready for it to snow here.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
aww, your snow Angel is so cute ! i enjoyed seeing Toby experience his first snow. he looks really nice in his new coat !! i'm so happy that its a good fit and kept him nice and warm. :D

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Aww my little snow baby, what a cutie you are! I like your coat Toby, it fits perfectly.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Aww my little snow baby, what a cutie you are! I like your coat Toby, it fits perfectly.
Nothing like your little snow babies! It doesn't snow here enough for him to get "used" to the snow. But he handled it well for it being his very first time. I was proud :)

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
I'm not surprised that he handled it well, he looks like an adventurous boy, and I'm sure having a calm, happy mama by his side was reassuring.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm not surprised that he handled it well, he looks like an adventurous boy, and I'm sure having a calm, happy mama by his side was reassuring.
He's a little trooper. Not scared of anything. He runs crazy on planes, takes the snow easy, and loves everyone. I got lucky :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts