Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guhner thinks daddy should sit on the floor.

He dragged his blanket into Zack's spot on the sofa and has taken over. lol.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess so. He took over my blanket a few days ago. We just moved and my mom brought over the blanket she make me for christmas last year, he LOVES it. Funny part? Its got kitties all over it! lol.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol. When I go to work the dog sleeps on my pillow. Or on the stuffed lamb I sleep with. It was on the floor the other day and when Z woke up the dog was draped over the lamb on the floor.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol, we might as well be chatting somewhere. LOL. :)

Yeah, I think that is prolly it. Does your chi like you better than your man? He isnt anti zack, but he prefers me MUCH MORE.

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
My guys have taken over the whole house! It's all theirs. Between beds, crates and toy boxes, there is more dog stuff than people furniture in the living room. When I'm not sitting in my "usual seat" the dogs love to nap there with my blanket.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
really? guhner isnt sure about zack. he knows he loves me and im the mom.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
My older chi, Max seems to be mama's boy. Pedro, my younger one seems to be mama's boy when my husband is at work, but when my husband is home, then he's all for daddy! LOL! Plus, the couches and bed are really for the chi's! We are allowed at times to use them! LOL!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts