Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok here's the link.......

http://photobucket.com/albums/a118/chiwi_n_jumbas_mama/

lol don't mind the messy wee wee pads. he was awake and it was either change pads or snap some pics before he went back to sleep on me so i took a fw pics and he went to go fall asleep on his sister i then changed the pads hehe.... isn't he amazingly goofy! i love him!

he'll be 6 weeks tomorrow and we weighed him today he is a hefty 1 pound 10 ounces :)

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pismo said:
They are soooo cute. That grey one almost looks like a Keeshond pup.
thanks :) he's a blue brindle. looks kinda grey in the pics except the one pic (closeup of his face) really shows the silver blue in his coat. it's my fave pic of him :) top row is chiwi and the bottom row is jumba, all of the pics on the bottom are him, notice how his coat looks different in each pic. it's so weird his coloring.

·
Registered
642 Posts
What a cutie. I love the coloring it is so different then anything I have ever seen before.

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
awwwwww he's soooo cute, he's really a gorgeous little (humm I wonder how much longer we'll be able to use that word with him) guy. I've never seen a blue brindle before awwww he's a sweetie. So how many weeks till he's all urs?

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
since he's really a mama's boy i'd like him to stay with her as long as possible. he's doing well with eating on his own (can you tell lol!!) i'm so in love with his color! i had a choice between him and his brother (black with blueish brindling an his legs) but he was just so much goofier looking lol and chubbier i thought he'd have a harder time finding a home so i just had to have him :) i can't wait to take many more pics! i jsut have to figure out how to resize.... *sigh*

1 - 20 of 21 Posts