Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i have found a breeder close that I love...The mom of my pup is 7 pounds (short coat). They dad is 3.5 pounds (long coat). The litter was born easter sunday, there were four of them. They weighed in from 2oz-6oz. I get pick of the litter, i am so excited. They cant come home untill they are 10 wks. What do you think they will weigh at maturity? should i get a boy or girl chi?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Pick the one that melts your heart when you look into it's eyes.. then flip the puppy over and take a peek.. it helps in the naming :lol: I've always loved my females but in this breed I haven't seen a big difference... good luck

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Laurie said:
Pick the one that melts your heart when you look into it's eyes.. then flip the puppy over and take a peek.. it helps in the naming :lol: I've always loved my females but in this breed I haven't seen a big difference... good luck
lol good suggestion!

it's hard to figure out what they will weigh at maturity especially at such a young age. by 12 weeks you will be able to get a better estimate.

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
based on parents weights I would say between 4 and 7 pounds :D Ive answered your other question in the other thread you made :D

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
no Vic sorry about that she had posted the same question 5 times so I had to delete a few the ones with the least replys so sorry :D

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
ilovesadie said:
If I had to choose a pup that tugged on my heart strings I would have a housefull =)
I agree! :D Thats why I cant allow myself to walk round the dog market again just yet! :lol:

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
ilovesadie said:
If I had to choose a pup that tugged on my heart strings I would have a housefull =)
haha good one !! and so true :wink:

i think if you go and take a look a few times, automatically one will become your favorite...boy or girl they are both supersweet :wink:

kisses nat

1 - 12 of 12 Posts