Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is pictures of the litter of Shih Tzu's I went to look at today. I was in debate about which one to choose. At 1st I was leaning towards the black one. Once I got a look at the brown one I knew that's the one I wanted. I chose a male this time. Hope I didn't make a mistake :? . My nieghbor chose the brown and white one, that's a girl. Here's lot's of pictures. Hopefully I can get them all in one post :D

·
Banned
1,474 Posts
omg kelly!!! they are soooooooooooooooo cute :D - when are you supposed to be getting them? :wave:

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
KELLY!! OMG I would have picked that one too, what neat colors!! I am so excited for you!! :wave:

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys, I think I am happy w/ my choice too. All we had to go off of is their colors b/c they aren't doing too much right now. They are only 2 weeks old. I convinced the breeder to keep ours(mine and my friends) til they are 8 weeks. That's all I could get out of her. All the breeders we have spoken to let their pups go at 6 weeks and beleive me I spoke to plenty of breeders. Now I just need to decide if it is worth leaving them w/ their mom if there are no other siblings but just our too, what do ya'll think?
This is a different breeder than last time and she is really nice. She adores her dogs and she cares so much for her little puppies so hopefully all will go well this time.
She said we can come over once a week and take pictures as they go.
As for a name, when I thought I was getting the black one I was going to name him Kindred well now that name doesn't fit for this guy. I am thinking Angelo but not sure just yet.

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Angelo is cute as mikey was michealangelo so its paying tribute to him and its an adorable name, I would leave the 2 of them with the mom until 8 weeks it will definately be worth it :wave:

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ozzy&Lily'sMom said:
Angelo is cute as mikey was michealangelo so its paying tribute to him and its an adorable name, I would leave the 2 of them with the mom until 8 weeks it will definately be worth it :wave:
That's kinda what I was thinking about the name. It's a name I always wanted and I really wanted that to be Mikey's actual called name. I still have pictures of Mikey out w/ Kismet's pictures and the cats.
As for leaving them, at least there will be 2 puppies and it won't just be mine alone w/ the mom. I think I have my friend just about convinced that it is definately better for her puppy. She keeps saying how excited she is to get her, but I keep telling her we can use the extra time to prepare for them, plus her husband just got a boxer so she still needs to calm down more.

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks Tania and Kari.
I think he is adorable, we're still throwing names around to see if we like one. I can't wait to go see him next week! :D

1 - 20 of 44 Posts