Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
these are called the my sweet baby tops :) . Minnie and Tootsie seem very comfy in them !! its a nice sunny day, alittle warmer than its been ( in the 30's is actually warmer than its been. it has been so bitter cold ).

URL=http://s308.photobucket.com/user/juniorandpickey/media/DSCN5961_zps479ee1cb.jpg.html]
[/URL]

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Hi angels! They look like such sweet babies Elaine!! I really love the color, it looks great on them! The group shot is awesome too. But wait! Where is Peyton????

Minnie's face in the 1st pic is like "mama I am NOT going out there and that's final!"

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
820 Posts
Aww so adorable!! Hehe Minnie and Tootsie look so cute playing and Latte watching from inside!!They look gorgeous in their matching WL tops!! Love the lavender color!! :)

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Your sweet babies are so darling!! I love those shirts! There so feminine--girly! <3

·
Registered
870 Posts
Oooo I love these! They do such pretty things for girls don't they :)
Your models are gorgeous :)

x

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Omg so adorable! I want those so bad in the pink and lavendar. I almost ordered those yesterday, but ended up ordering 3 others! You girls are so adorable!

thank you :). I couldn't decide what color to get but so happy I went with the lavender/purple color. they already have so much pink and this color is very pretty !!

Hi angels! They look like such sweet babies Elaine!! I really love the color, it looks great on them! The group shot is awesome too. But wait! Where is Peyton????

Minnie's face in the 1st pic is like "mama I am NOT going out there and that's final!"

the little angels said to say hi Zorana :angel7::angel4::angel1:. Peyton is right near them but she's in her own bed. she will never share a bed with any of the chis... she's very different then them but they all get along great still :)

Aww so adorable!! Hehe Minnie and Tootsie look so cute playing and Latte watching from inside!!They look gorgeous in their matching WL tops!! Love the lavender color!! :)
Thanks Kathy !! lol, I didn't even realize that Latte would be in the pic when I was snapping them. they all love to sit in the beds I leave near the picture window and look out the sliding glass door :D

awwww everyones so comfy in the last pic! love the first one too!!! playful and matching! :D
thankies pidge :toothy10:

Love it!! I'm so happy you can post pics now. Those tops are so cute, I love the feminine sleeves. :)

Thanks Krystal !! I know... I cant believe I went so long without being able to post pics... its really good to be able to post them again !! I love the little lace details on the sleeves too. very pretty :)
Very cute, what's WL?
thank you :). I love the wooflink make. one of my favorites !!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Your sweet babies are so darling!! I love those shirts! There so feminine--girly! <3
thanks Tina ! :dance:

Oooo I love these! They do such pretty things for girls don't they :)
Your models are gorgeous :)

x
thank you so much ! yes, its amazing how pretty they make some of these dog clothes :)

What sweet friends!
thanks Lindsay ! yes, Minnie and Tootsie are like 2 peas in a pod. inseperable . they are sisters from the same litter even though you'd never know it by looking at them. they really do have a special bond. Would love to see some pics of your girls !!
Looks great! Love purple on them
thanks Christie ! I love this color too

I loves those tops on them, so spring-like. They look cute in their matching colors too!
Lynda, thanks for helping me decide on matching colors for Minnie and Tootsie. I am very pleased with how they look :).

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
thank you :). I couldn't decide what color to get but so happy I went with the lavender/purple color. they already have so much pink and this color is very pretty !!

the little angels said to say hi Zorana :angel7::angel4::angel1:. Peyton is right near them but she's in her own bed. she will never share a bed with any of the chis... she's very different then them but they all get along great still :)

Thanks Kathy !! lol, I didn't even realize that Latte would be in the pic when I was snapping them. they all love to sit in the beds I leave near the picture window and look out the sliding glass door :D

thankies pidge :toothy10:

Thanks Krystal !! I know... I cant believe I went so long without being able to post pics... its really good to be able to post them again !! I love the little lace details on the sleeves too. very pretty :)

thank you :). I love the wooflink make. one of my favorites !!

I love it! They look like they run long? Are both your girls wearing the size 2? Just curious about what size will Braxton wear 😊.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Tootsie is wearing a size 4 ( she's about 12 inches long ). and Minnie ( about 10 inches long ) is wearing a size 2. but Minnie always has this way of pulling her clothes down longer . she rubs herself against the couch pillows and it makes the clothes pull down to look longer, so the size 2 really isn't as long as it appears if its worn the way its meant to be

1 - 18 of 18 Posts