Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's difficult to get Bella to stay still and pose for photos. She hates getting her photos taken and will move or turn her face away from the camera. I just took the photo below of my sweet 2.5 year old chihuahua. Look at her cute little innocent face. No wonder my husband and I fell in love with Bella. :)

Mommy, I'll pose for just one photo.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
She does have a very sweet face, what a sweet girl.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
awww Hi Bella <waves> I sure have missed seeing your beautiful face =) I definitely can see why mommy and daddy fell in love with you. MUAH!

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Thank you everyone for your compliments on Bella. I can't believe she is so tiny at 5 pounds. In many ways she still looks like a puppy.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
wow where did you get her? i am already looking for a 2nd chi! she is beautiful!!

My husband and I adopted Bella from a private family who advertised on http://www.petfinder.com/. We were looking to adopt a chi from a chi rescue organization or from petfinders. When we saw Bella's photo, we knew we found our little girl. :)

·
Registered
362 Posts
Aww I just love Bella! and Lina too! Bella just has such an innocent and sweet nature to her.. you can just tell from any picture of her! Reminds me of my Daisy that way. Hehe. :)

·
Registered
388 Posts
shes a stunner xxxx

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
She is such a pretty little girl.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts