Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This little girl stole my heart almost 3 years ago from the moment I saw her. :love7:

Mama's little Angel!

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Puppies are always adorable but they grow up fast.
It's wonderful to see Chi Ppl posting their adult dogs.
I love Lexi! She is precious!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Yes she is a heart stealer ;-) She is such a pretty girl :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you all so very much for your sweet comments. :) There is no puppy that could warm my heart more than little Lexie does. And you all are very right, they do grow up so fast. Puppies are cute, and fun, but just like human children they become adults. Lexie touches my heart in ways that I can't explain. She was my first, and the very reason I fell in love with the breed.

I'm probably a little different than "most," I actually prefer adult pups over puppies. But don't get me wrong, I adore puppies, and love watching them grow and being a part of all their milestones.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
What a gorgeous little redhead... She and Neko would make a lovely couple..lol Something about her face reminds me of Neko.. Sounds like she owns your heart just like he owns mine. :) Sometimes there is just a very special bonding that happens, unexplainable, .. and awesome. Deb

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
T... I understand what you mean about the adults. I love the puppy stage too but Rosa who will be 3 her next B day, has a way about her, a maturity. She seems so in tune to the house and the people in it and some times she knows just whats needed. And its helpful that she tries to mother the puppies lol Keeps them in line and barks at them in disapproval when they do accidents on the floor. Willy is just shy of a year now but I can see maturity approaching....though he is also touching upon those "teenage" years lol He tests a bit. Luna is all puppy lol

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Such sweet comments from everyone! Thank you all so much! Lexie is Mama's little Angel. :)

What a gorgeous little redhead... She and Neko would make a lovely couple..lol Something about her face reminds me of Neko.. Sounds like she owns your heart just like he owns mine. :) Sometimes there is just a very special bonding that happens, unexplainable, .. and awesome. Deb
How about they get married, and they both live with me? :D Neko is an absolute doll! I could just squeeze that adorable little face of his. He truly is a very handsome little fella'!

Yeah, I must say Lexie owns my heart. She has the sweetest personality. Such a loving little girl. When those little beady eyes of hers looks at me, I just melt in a million pieces. :love7:

T... I understand what you mean about the adults. I love the puppy stage too but Rosa who will be 3 her next B day, has a way about her, a maturity. She seems so in tune to the house and the people in it and some times she knows just whats needed. And its helpful that she tries to mother the puppies lol Keeps them in line and barks at them in disapproval when they do accidents on the floor. Willy is just shy of a year now but I can see maturity approaching....though he is also touching upon those "teenage" years lol He tests a bit. Luna is all puppy lol
Yeah, something about the maturity. Lexie is the Alpha of the pack, so she has been keeping them all in line from the get go. :lol: But I think their true personality shines through as an adult. Plus they know their limits, my expectations, and they aren't as "sassy." :wink: :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts