Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know some of you have been waiting for pics, but we kind of got busy, last minute my mom decided with all what hubby went through to make a weekend getaway, and decideing not to go my mom paid our weekend getaway to north louisiana....And of course I had to bring Oreo...we had a great simple quiet weekend.....
NOW if I remember how to post pics these are from when we got back...

My son Landon an Oreo, I think he missed Oreo the most!!

His splint is bigger than him,,,

Peaceful, sha baby,,,he is just the sweetest

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
How is his little leg? Did you get xrays on Thursday? I've been thinking about you all so much! So glad to know you got a nice quiet weekend away. Please let us know how the darling little guy is doing!! What a cutie!!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How is his little leg? Did you get xrays on Thursday? I've been thinking about you all so much! So glad to know you got a nice quiet weekend away. Please let us know how the darling little guy is doing!! What a cutie!!
The vet set his leg and took xrays to make sure it stayed in place and xray showed all was good, but the real call will be the xrays done this week wed. and we will know if the splint is working or not....but I will let you all know as soon as I find out...

Shawn

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Awwwww poor little Oreo, I will be waiting for the results of the xray and keeping my fingers crossed that the bones hold in place.
Kay

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
I too have been thinking of you and little Oreo. I'm so glad you got away and got to take him. He's so lucky to have a mummy like you :)
Poor little guy but he does look very very sweet sleeping on the grass... bless his little heart, he's a tough cookie xx

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
Oreo has been on my mind so much. Thank you so much for posting pictures of the little darling. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for good news on Wednesday :)

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Oreo looks so content. It looks like all of the great care he gets makes him happy. All of the anxiety is on you !! Take care of yourself. He is beautiful --even with his splint !!

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Bless his little heart, he is so sweet. He looks comfortable. I am sure all the loving he is getting really helps. Love him.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Your son is just adorable, what a sweet boy. Oreo is the cutest and looks like such a good sport with his cast. I'm so glad you posted for us. I told my Mom the story this weekend and she was as upset as all of us. He's a darling and I hope so much that the bone is holding!!! Love and prayers coming your way!!!

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
i've been thinking about oreo a lot - i'm glad to see he is ok, at least his leg will be fixable, i'm glad that was the extent of the injury. poor thing, i just wanna give him a hug! he is adorable.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I am delighted that you were able to get away afterall...and Oreo looks completely content!!! VERY glad to hear that so far it's so good with his bones...

·
Registered
74 Posts
i'm glad you had a nice weekend away... i'm sure the break was nice. I'm happy to hear that Oreo isn't disturbed about his cast and I'm eagerly awaiting news on his progress. Hope all is well and I'm thinking of you and your family.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts