Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He's been sick for a week with tummy trouble. He's got a very sensitive tummy, always has. :/ Poor little fella'. Spent half the day at the Vet on Tuesday doing blood work, etc.. Blood work came back fine, other than a few tale tale signs that it's his tummy that's giving him fits. Good news is that he will be fine, bad news is that he has felt like crap for days.

Cuddled in his new blankie. The new blankie was his get well surprise. :lol: Have to have a good reason for buying new things, right? :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, he's pretty spoiled rotten. :lol: He's been up a bit more today. Acting happier about eating time. They sure can give ya some scares. :/ I was so happy to hear that all his blood work looked good! : )

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
So sorry he hasn't been feeling well. They sure can give us a scare can't they. I hope he's feeling better soon. He looks so sweet bundled in his blankie. :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Poor baby. :( Glad his bloodwork came back good, but gosh, it's just sooo hard when they're not well. His new blanket looks super cozy! Me and Pip and Roo send love and kisses. Feel better soon, cutie! xxx

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you all so very very much for your well wishes! Chancey sends big hugs and kisses to all! : ) xxxxxx

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Poor little Chancey. He looks so little in that fluffy soft blankie. I have always adored your linens. Where did you find this one? It looks so soft!!!
Thank you Pam! : ) I buy baby blankets for them. That one came from TJMaxx. $10. The baby blankets are perfect for Chi's. I also find some here and there at Ross. But TJMaxx has some really nice ones! This one is made out of that super soft Minky type material.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts