Chihuahua People Forum banner

My Three B's

590 views 11 replies 12 participants last post by  Zorana1125 
#1 ·
Hi all,
I think the last time I posted photos was after Britney turned 11. That was in September. Here are a few to update..

Butter snuggled up in blankets, while we had a yard sale on a COLD Saturday morning; (not sure what you would call a 'yard sale' outside of the US)

Baylee with one of her favorite toys (actually - she loves them all). As of Wednesday, this one has had all of its cotton taken out.

I always call this: Angry Dog & Her Angry Bird posse

The Queen says this winter has been rough; too cold for her little old bones!

See less See more
#4 ·
They are all so cute :D
We were just like Queen and Butter snuggling in th warm covers the past week. it was sooo cold here Brr...
I love baylee amongst the angry birds with the little head tilt LOL and her coat is so shiny

#5 · (Edited)
hi Crystal !
i love these pics. the one with Baylee with the angree birds is so funny and she looks adorable in it :). Queen Britney looks as beautiful as ever :). And my favorite Butterfly looks so cute all snuggled up in those pretty blankets :D
its so nice seeing pics of your girls !!!

#9 ·
Beautiful pics, and Baylee has such a stunning coat , so shiny and it falls wonderfully. I adore that expression on Brittanys face I see it on Blaze's face from time to time when all the young ones are running around and she's laying on the back of the couch watching it all.

#11 ·
Aww such pretty ladies! :love5:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.