Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few recent pics of my Tink and Tico. After Fifi had her pups she got very "territorial"(thats the only word I can think to describe it) and her, Tink and Ella fought constantly(it was only with the females so I'm assuming it was the competition). She was not happy at all here and my sisters best friend was in love with her, so we rehomed her to Sarah. She was just spayed and enjoys a happy life as Sarah's only lapdog and car riding companion. She goes everywhere with her. Just wanted to fill you in in case you wondered about her. :) Now on to Tico and Tink...

Tico

Tink

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes he is, I never have a problem getting good pics of him, but Tink is the exact opposite, I can never get anything of her.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
I was wondering about updated pictures of Fifi. Sounds like she's got it good, being the only one to spoil.

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Sorry about Fifi! :( but that's good that she has a great new home.

Tink and Tico are cuties! I've missed them; thanks for the updates!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Tico is all legs! He is so handsome. What beautiful angels. Some dogs are better being the only one in the family. I'm so glad that Fifi's happy. As long as you know they are being loved and taken care of, it makes you feel better.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Very cute pictures! I love the one of him 'smiling'. :)

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes Fifi definately has it good, she is livin the high life now, lol...her new mommy spoils her rotten and thats the most important part. Thanks for the compliments on Tink and Tico. Tico is definately alittle ham, loves the camera :)

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
tink looks exactly like what i think my peanut would have looked like if he hadnt gotten so sick........

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I thought I had posted on here about Angie, but maybe I didn't, there was so much going on back then I can't say for sure. Back is November she passed away. She had a really large hernia and I was told to just watch it and when she was older we would have surgery to repair it. Well, one morning I got up to get my girls off to school and she didn't get up with me like she normally did. I didn't really think alot of it and after putting the girls on the bus I went in to see about her and she was very lethargic and didn't look good. I thought it was her blood sugar, gave her some nutrical and rushed her to the vet. Her intestines had ruptured and she got an infection in her entire body from it. :( They had her on fluids and antibiotics for alittle over 24 hrs but she didn't pull through.

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
I thought I had posted on here about Angie, but maybe I didn't, there was so much going on back then I can't say for sure. Back is November she passed away. She had a really large hernia and I was told to just watch it and when she was older we would have surgery to repair it. Well, one morning I got up to get my girls off to school and she didn't get up with me like she normally did. I didn't really think alot of it and after putting the girls on the bus I went in to see about her and she was very lethargic and didn't look good. I thought it was her blood sugar, gave her some nutrical and rushed her to the vet. Her intestines had ruptured and she got an infection in her entire body from it. :( They had her on fluids and antibiotics for alittle over 24 hrs but she didn't pull through.
Oh wow!! Im so sorry to hear about Angie, She is in a better place now.:(

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Sorry to hear about Angie. That is hard.

Do you have any new pictures of the puppies? They were so cute and I loved seeing pictures of them!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Omg therre so cute!!! I want them

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
awwww, Sorry to hear about Fifi but it sounds like she will be a spoilt little Princess now. Geesh I remember when Tico and Tink were just little pups, does not seem that long ago. Tiico sure is a poser and not shy at all hahaha.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks everyone!

Brodysmom~No I don't have any updated pics of the pups, I hope to get some of Merlin this weekend. I have emailed Papi's new owners and they said they would send some soon. So hopefully I will have new pics of them soon for ya!

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
At least Fifi doesn't feel like she has to fight anymore and she got a happy ending :)
And you still have very gorgeous chi's :) They are soooo cute i love Tico's poses x

1 - 20 of 23 Posts