Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Raisin especially loves climbing trees. Here in Florida we have found it is very easy because of the Banyan and Cypress trees.
My son caught her before she went any higher in the one pic. I took these at the dog park yesterday.

Just a fun pic of the girls running on the beach!

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Whoa! That little girl would scare me to death!! Tell her she's not a bird silly little girl! LOL They are so precious--I just can't get enough of them. :D

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Whoa! That little girl would scare me to death!! Tell her she's not a bird silly little girl! LOL They are so precious--I just can't get enough of them. :D
When I looked over and saw her up so high I had a heart attack, my son was right underneath her though Tina. She must be supervised when climbing because she doesn't seem to realize she is not a bird!! She is the most confident little dog ever..:)

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Oh I have no doubt you watch them like a hawk! They are just like children...they can do anything and get into anything before you know it!! Boy, don't they put gray hair on our heads! :0 Your son seems like a wonderful young man. I know you are very proud. :)

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh I have no doubt you watch them like a hawk! They are just like children...they can do anything and get into anything before you know it!! Boy, don't they put gray hair on our heads! :0 Your son seems like a wonderful young man. I know you are very proud. :)
You know Tina...I almost said they are like a toddler! Crazy but fun, I don't think I had as much fun when my three boys were toddlers...;)

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
You guys are the most adventurous family ever lol! You're making me wanna buy a plane ticket to Florida and come join in on the fun times! Lol, I always enjoy pics of you and your beautiful girls Deb😘

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You know Tina...I almost said they are like a toddler! Crazy but fun, I don't think I had as much fun when my three boys were toddlers...;)
Thank you, my son is an amazing young man and loves our girls so much...al three of mine do. I firmly believe that the love of pets and REPECT for them make especially boys into loving boyfriends, husbands and Dads!

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
I hope you are as happy with your move to FL as they seem to be!

Reactions: debrawade10
1 - 20 of 28 Posts